About this position
As the first point of contact with clients, you’ll need the perfect combination of communication, technical and creative skills to effectively manage the intake and coordination of web-based projects. The Web Support Coordinator is also responsible for implementing client website updates and supporting our always busy design/development team.
- 1 - 2 years experience coordinating web projects
- 1 - 2 years experience with client website support
- 1 - 2 years experience with CMS, HTML, CSS, and Adobe CS
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, organizational, prioritization, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Well organized, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Proactive in identifying and addressing client needs
- Experience with CMS, HTML, CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, and MailChimp
- Hours of work: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Strong acceptance and understanding of work-life balance
Want to join the team?
Please send us your resume and cover letter. RKD would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. RKD is an equal opportunity employer.