Support Specialist / Jr Designer
July 16, 2012
We think that our support specialists have one of the most important jobs here at RKD - they talk to our customers day-in and day-out, they solve problems and answer questions, they troubleshoot on the fly with creative prowess, and they generally just make everybody's day a better day, whether a customer or team member.
Oh, and we're specifically interested in a support specialist who has a designer flair... we'd love you to have some extra design muscle to flex when you're not tied up supporting customers!
Interested? Keep reading a bit more...
Be the first point of contact for questions and calls, troubleshooting questions on the fly or finding the answers you don't have from the other people on the team. When not answering emails or phone calls, you'll spend time working on updates to client sites, or design projects for our always-busy design/build team. All of that, with a good dose of laughter and fun, because work needs to be fun.
You need to have:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Confident problem-solving skills
- A friendly, buoyant attitude
- Experience working with website code
- Experience designing with Adobe Creative Suite
- An inner drive to keep learning and improving
- Organizational ability to keep details straight and timelines met
What to do:
Send us an email to email@example.com and tell us why you think you should be our next rockstar Support Specialist. We need to be convinced! No phone calls please.